Entertainment

A Linky meter involved in a fire in Loiret

A Linky meter, installed outside a butcher's shop in Châlette-sur-Loing (Loiret), caused a fire without causing injuries, a month after a similar incident involving a Linky in the same city, Saturday was an AFP correspondent.

The counter-fire took place on Friday afternoon, according to firefighters and the police, confirming information from the Central Republic.

This is the second time in less than a month that a Linky meter is involved in a fire in this city with almost 13,000 inhabitants. "The source of the fire would be coincidental," a police engineer said Saturday to an AFP correspondent.

The owner of the premises of the "Boucherie du Center" has indicated his intention to file a complaint against Enedis. His new meter was installed three months ago, in his absence.

Video & # 39; s made by witnesses show the counter of smoking. We see the fire begin with a crackling, then a black smoke and finally flames.

On October 13, in the same city, a countertop in a pavilion was exploded for fifteen days & # 39 ;, in the words of its owner. The pavilion was badly damaged and two residents, a retired couple, were evacuated.

On Saturday, Enedis was not immediately available.

Post Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.