The co-host of the event AJ Calloway attends The Root 100 Gala, in honor of the most influential Afro-Americans of the last year, in Guastavino, on Thursday 9 November 2017, in New York. (Photo by Brent N. Clarke / Invision / AP)
A.J. Calloway, a presenter of the "Extra" entertainment television show, is suspended while his parent company investigates allegations of sexual misconduct.
The company said Saturday had investigated previous charges against Calloway and found no suggestion of misconduct in the workplace. But it was suspended after Warner Brothers became aware of further charges that will be published in a future article on The Hollywood Reporter.
Calloway's lawyer, Lisa E. Davis, said that his client vehemently denies he ever attacked anyone and does not see him cancel his name.
Calloway has been with "Extra" since 2005.