Cancer is a threat for everyone Cancer cells are damaged by cancer, which is the result of the development of abnormal properties in normal cells through which it can divide and spread elsewhere Cancer development can take place through mutations that occur through factors such as chemicals, radiation and ultraviolet radiation, repeat chromosomal errors or viral infections.
Cancer cells lose sensitivity to anti-growth signals, multiply rapidly and lose the ability to undergo apoptosis. According to the World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) about 30% of all common cancers can be prevented with a healthy diet, "You can use these ten recommendations to protect your cells.
Simple ways to protect your cells
1. Maintain a healthy weight without increasing.
2. Physical activity: Be active for 30 minutes every day.
3 – Benefit from increased energy: avoid sugary drinks and reduce the consumption of energy-intensive foods, especially processed foods with a high sugar content or low in fiber, or with a high fat content.
4. Vegetarian food: eat more vegetables, fruit, whole grains, legumes and beans.
5. Meat: Reduce the consumption of red meat such as beef, pork and mutton.
6 – Alcohol: try not to consume and if consumed, in very small quantities.
7 – Salt: Reduce the use of salt and food that has been processed with salt.
8. Supplements: Do not use too many supplements because they can upset the balance of the body and eat full herbs instead.
9. Breast-feeding: it is best for nursing mothers, especially the first six months.
10. Smoking: do not smoke tobacco smoke for prevention.