Man United, Chelsea run for Barcelona Philippe Coutinho

The transfer window for the biggest clubs in Europe is closed, but click here for all offers and keep track of who joined the guys. And Transfer Talk will continue to scour the media around the world and free the correspondents to see what is on the agenda for the summer.

TOP STORY: Coutinho to return to England?

Philippe CoutinhoTeammates have gathered around the "sad" Brazilian star, but speculation continues to grow on its long-term future.

The sport reports that Coutinho's colleagues are confident that the 26 year old can improve his poor form, but his performances against Valencia and Real Madrid will be a matter of concern for the head Ernesto Valverde.

Coutinho struggled for consistency after his move to the Camp Nou, and it was hoped that his double against Sevilla – when he scored from the penalty spot and then headed a second – would kick off his season.

However, since then he is disappointed, and with Ousmane Dembele back from an injury, Valverde could undergo new pressure to replace him.

Chelsea and Manchester United have been linked with the offensive midfielder, in particular the Blues, who are planning the possibility that Eden Hazard will leave this summer.

LIVE BLOG

22.16 GMT: This will be done for the latest edition of Transfer Talk. Come back later for the morning newspaper headlines and keep it with ESPN FC for the latest news, gossip and speculation.

21.45 GMT – DONE DEAL: International Mexico Marco Fabian has completed his transfer from Eintracht Frankfurt to Philadelphia Union.

The 29-year-old striker, who won Olympic gold in 2012 and played in two world cups, arrives in MLS after three years in Germany.

21:02 GMT: Zlatan Ibrahimovic is ready to reunite with a former Milan team-mate, if a report on La Repubblica proves true.

The Italian outlet says it Ignazio Abate he will move to LA Galaxy at the end of the Italian season, when his contract at San Siro expires.

The 32-year-old defender has made over 300 appearances in all competitions for the Rossoneri and, together with Ibrahimovic, he was part of the club's 2010-11 title campaign.

19.48 GMT: Marek HamsikThe transfer from Naples to Dalian Yifang is underway again, with Sportmediaset reporting that the 31 year old has undergone a medical examination in Madrid before his transfer to the Chinese club.

At the start of this week, Naples announced that the € 20 million transfer has been suspended, but now it seems that all the systems go to the Slovak to complete a move that will see it sign a three-year value agreement € 10 million for the year.

17.55 GMT: The voices that connect N & Gano Kante and Paris Saint-Germain are not new, but the latest suggests that the French champions will try once again to sign the World Cup winner in the summer.

Citing a report from the French sales point Le10 Sport, The Mail said that Kante and Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri was hurt, with the midfielder forced to play out of position after Jorginho's arrival.

And the PSG needs a defensive midfielder, who failed to sign Everton's Idrissa Gueye in January.

17.10 GMT – DONE DEAL: The former goalkeeper of Fulham and Brighton David Stockdale he joined Coventry from Birmingham for an emergency loan.

4.45 GMT: The Chelsea coach, Maurizio Sarri, has stated that he will not hold talks with the director Eden Hazard to convince him to sign a new contract, but he hopes that the Belgian international will remain at Stamford Bridge. Hazard has been strongly linked to Real Madrid in recent months.

16.21 GMT: The former Manchester United midfielder, Paul Scholes, will be named director of the Second Two league team, Oldham Athletic, according to ESPN.

Pete Wild was installed as an interim manager following the dismissal of Frankie Bunn on December 27, and led a 2-1 win at Premier League Fulham in the FA Cup third round.

However, owner Abdallah Lemsagam has moved to appoint a full-time manager and will move to Oldham-born Scholes full-time – his first home game will be Yeovil at home next Tuesday with Wild likely to be the keeper-manager for Saturday Clash in Crawley.

15.08 GMT: Ivan Rakitic wants to leave Barcelona, ​​according to the Gazzetta dello Sport. With Frenkie de Jong will come this summer, e Adrien Rabiot Strongly tied, Croatia midfielder is worried about his future and may be of interest to Inter, as he failed to land Luka Modric from Real Madrid.

14.27 GMT: Jadon Sancho he told ESPN FC that he was inspired to leave Manchester City and reach Borussia Dortmund afterwards Christian Pulisic & # 39;s success at the club.

Sancho, 18, scored six goals and created nine more for Dortmund this season, who led the Bundesliga by seven points and is in a good position to finish Bayern Munich's six-year finish.

"The club had demonstrated with a player like Christian Pulisic that they were going the right way, playing with the young and giving them a chance," said Sancho. "It came from my own situation, leaving his family behind.

"He was so young, and he was quite brave, America is much farther than England and took a bigger step than I did, how he managed it, what he does in the field, his mentality [towards] football, it's just crazy. The passion he has. I admire him. "

to play

00:58

Jadon Sancho states that the exceptional skill, commitment and passion for the game of Christian Pulisic are sources of inspiration for him.

2.00pm GMT: ICYMI: Real Madrid and Manchester United follow Benfica's offensive midfielder Joao Felix, which has been labeled "new" Cristiano Ronaldo,"A source has confirmed to ESPN FC.

13.40 GMT: Nacho Monreal will arrive soon at 33, so Arsenal is trying to land a new left-back …

Yes, we know they can not sign anyone until the summer but Mundo Deportivo calculates that it's exactly when they make their move for Benfica's 23 year old Alex Grimaldo, a product of the La Masia youth academy in Barcelona. The problem is that Manchester City is also after a new left-back and we know who will win that war.

13.18 GMT: Liverpool announced a profit after tax on Friday of 125 million pounds (162 million dollars) in the last financial year after reaching the Champions League final and selling Philippe Coutinho.

The annual club accounts for the financial year until 31 May 2018 show that pre-tax profits have risen by more than 300 percent from £ 40 million, exceeding £ 92.5 million achieved by Leicester City in 2016-17.

Champions League qualification, progress in the final (where they lost to Real Madrid) and Coutinho's £ 145m sales in Barcelona in January 2018 were decisive in record profit.

"What we have seen is a stable and lasting improvement in the club's financial position over the last few years," Liverpool chief operating officer Andy Hughes said in a statement. "This growth and increased revenues have allowed us to significantly reinvest both in the football team and in the football operational infrastructure".

12.52 GMT: Nicolas Pepe he is "behind" Neymar and Kylian Mbappe in the list of the best strikers of the Ligue 1, according to the president of Lille, but could soon be judged against his peers in the Bundesliga.

Le10sport reports that Bayern Munich, fresh from making an agreement for Arp by 2020, they are ready to bring Pepe to Germany. The reports suggest that an offer of 50 million euros would do it.

12.18 GMT: Borussia Monchengladbach central defender Matthias Ginter is attracting the interest of Tottenham and Arsenal, according to Sky Sports.

Ginter, 25, arrived in Monchengladbach from Borussia Dortmund in 2017 and has 23 appearances in Germany.

11.44 GMT: The miracle of Ajax linked to Barcelona Frenkie de Jong revealed that the decision to choose between PSG and Barcelona was not so difficult after all.

He told Het Kontakt: "PSG was a good option, but Barca has always been my dream, I am very happy with the five-year contract I signed, if I succeed, there's a chance I could stay there for the rest of my career – like Lionel Messi. "

11.18 GMT: The Superdeporte reports that Valencia have signed the left-back of Mallorca Save Ruiz for the 2019-20 campaign.

According to the publication, the Spaniard was subjected to a medical examination on Wednesday before signing a contract with Los Che. Ruiz, who started his career as a player in the youth teams of Valencia, is linked to the Segunda Division team in Mallorca until the summer. The 23-year-old has collected 11 league appearances this season.

11.01 GMT: French national of French origin Medhi Benatia says he left Juventus for Qatar for "personal reasons", claiming he wanted his children to grow up in a Muslim country.

10.31 GMT: Derby manager Frank Lampard has confirmed former Celtic and Hibernian defender Efe Ambrose has been trained with the club.

09.52 GMT: Germany international youth Arp is to unite Bayern Munich in a rather strange affair. Let us explain.

Arp, 19, is still under contract in Hamburg but has agreed to move to Bavaria no later than summer 2020. In fact, he can already go in the summer 2019 or wait until the end of the 2019-20 season, but the decision is obviously made to him.

He "will play for Bayern Munich at the latest on July 1, 2020. The decision to leave Hamburg SV will only be taken by Fiete Arp," said the German champions.

09.38 GMT: Director of Real Madrid Isco he says he is not "enjoying the same opportunities as his teammates" in an apparent criticism of the Santi Solari social media coach.

Isco was a regular player for former boss Julen Lopetegui, but has just entered the field since Solari took command last October, starting only three games in four months. Even the very young Vinicius Jr., 18, and Fede Valverde, 20, are getting a lot more playing time than the 26-year-old Spanish national team.

09.00 GMT: Cesc Fabregas believes that Chelsea striker Eden Hazard will continue at Stamford Bridge, although he admits he knows his former teammate "like Madrid". Hazard – whose contract in Chelsea lasts until June 2020 – said this week that he "made a decision" about his long-term future, amid continued speculation that links him to a move by Real Madrid.

Fabregas, who left Stamford Bridge after four and a half years to sign for Monaco in the winter transfer window, told the Spanish radio station Cadena Ser: "If he [Hazard] said this [he had made a decision]I think he will renew his contract with Chelsea. He will never fight with Chelsea to leave. It's his big club and he won everything in England.

"I know he likes Madrid, he's very happy in Chelsea and his family is happy, he's the captain of the team, if he does not renew before the summer he'll have to make a decision, he'll be 28 and it will be the perfect time for leave, it will be a very personal decision. "

08.15 GMT: The future of Isco It has been a source of constant speculation ever since coach Santiago Solari arrived and made international Spain a fixture.

Speaking of Isco's situation, the former Real Ruben de la Red midfielder said this week: "Real Madrid is a club that does not wait for anyone, every player on the team is good enough to take your place and therefore who does not perform the required level will be left behind. "

Those comments he pushed Isco to tweet in response: "I totally agree with De la Red, but when you do not like the same opportunities as your teammates, things are different … but I keep working and fighting a lot, hoping for them … Hala Madrid !! "

It is difficult not to interpret it as an abrupt criticism of Solari di Isco. It seems increasingly likely that one (or maybe) both will not be at the Bernabeu next season.

to play

03:54

Paul Mariner shares some hints on the possibilities of Mauricio Pochettino to finish at Real Madrid, and if it were the ideal for the Argentine.

PAPER TALK (by Nick Judd): athletic interested in Llorente

Tottenham attacker Fernando Llorente could be out of contract at the end of the current season and Athletic Bilbao sports director Rafa Alkorta told AS that his club could jump to take the 33-year-old off the hands of Mauricio Pochettino.

The long-term future of Lllorente in the north of London is uncertain and while Bilbao was tied to his signature in January, Tottenham was reluctant to let him go in the absence of the injured Harry Kane.

However, Alkorta is said to "be alert" to the situation and could return for the man who made 327 appearances with Bilbao between 2004 and 2013.

Llorente had been on the outskirts of North London in the first half of the season until Kane's heart attack, but he started seven of his last nine club games. He scored six goals in 16 games.

De Gea close to the record deal

The Metro reports that Manchester United is close to accepting a new five-year deal with the goalkeeper David De Gea.

The 28-year-old Spaniard was once more a source of inspiration for the reds, and has 18 months to keep running on his existing contract after the club kicked off an extension of 12 months before Christmas, while the talks stopped on something more long-term.

However, the negotiations resumed in January are and are said to have been more positive, with the subway reporting the Spaniard could sign an agreement worth £ 375,000 per week, which would make it the highest paid goalkeeper in the football world.

If the United States managed to keep their famous man, his new agreement would see him stay at Old Trafford until 2024.

Elsewhere, the Daily Star is reporting that United is closing a £ 50 million deal for Marcus Rashford with sources from ESPN FC who reported earlier this week that the two sides were in talks.

It could be a good week for the Red Devils.

Madrid plan for life without Godin

Atletico Madrid expects a defensive defense Diego Godin leave this summer, but they believe they have found the ideal substitute.

Godin is widely inclined to join Inter in the summer, which leaves to Atleti the seemingly impossible task of replacing a man who has led them from the back since 2010.

However, they could turn to the central defender of Gremio Walter Kannemann, as reported by Marca (referring to the rumors of the Brazilian newspaper Esporte Interativo).

The twenty-seven is nicknamed "the Viking" and was in good shape for Gremio. In addition, he has already played with Diego Simeone when the two were together in San Lorenzo. Atletico should have activated the Kannemann € 20 million release clause to get their man.

Rangers hoping to secure Kent's permanent agreement

The Rangers of Glasgow are eager to become a loan star Ryan Kent & # 39; s moving from Liverpool permanently in the summer, reports BT Sport.

The boss Steven Gerrard made no secret of his admiration for the form and attitude of the young man since he arrived on loan from his old club in the summer, and now Mark Allen, the club's football director, would also like to keep Kent at Ibrox.

Kent has scored five goals in 25 starts this season.

Tap-in

– Inter decided not to activate the permanent transfer of the defender Sime Vrsaljko from Atletico Madrid. Poor form and injury have come together to see Vrsaljko return to the parents' club, says La Gazzetta dello Sport.

– The Sun is reporting that Aston Villa will increase its bid to sign the Swansea City defender Mike van der Hoorn at the end of the season. Villa was discouraged by the Welsh club's £ 10m estimate in January, but the player's contract should expire in May.

.

Leave a comment

Send a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.