Ark Survival Evolved version 1.87 is now available for PS4. This is the patch version 783.12 for Xbox One and 292.100 for PC. Adds a new Valentine-themed event. Read the full patch notes below.
The Valentine's event of Ark Survival Evolved will start on February 12th and will continue until February 18th. Details about this event and what you can do with it can be found below. This event is now available on all platforms except for the Nintendo Switch version.
Ark Survival Evolved updated version 1.87 is for PS4. The server upgrade version is 532.0 on PS4, 783.12 on Xbox One and 292,100 for PC. Get the full set of patch notes below.
Ark Survival Evolved Update Version 1.87 (PS4) Patch Notes 783.12 (Xbox One)
Valentine's Day event!
- Auto Active from 2/12 to 2/18 for non-TC
- Run with ActiveEvent = vday to manually switch
- Event rates:
- 2x Coupling / coupling increase range
- 3x Coupling coupling / recovery speed
- 3x Speed of maturation of the child / egg
- 1/3 ° Food consumption for children
- Details of the event:
- Dino color generation: creatures have a 20% chance to lay down with Christmas-themed colors
- During mating, creatures have a 25% chance of dropping an object. That object has a 50/50 chance of being one of the following:
- Valentine chocolate: restore full HP, or win 40% off on a Dino & # 39; s Tame Bar
- Valentine's candy: random colors of dino
- Ice Breath damage is now resized based on distance from the target
- Improvements to situations in which Managarmrs floats away
- Whistle Follow or Whistle Stop instruct Managarmr to interrupt their active ability and return to the ground
- Amount of reduced ice freezing
- Increased time between Freeze Debuffs
- Correction for Rafts exploits
- Correction for exploits related to Tek gloves
- Correction for owl and newborn exploits
- Correction for Owl-related exploits
- Correction for exploits related to Desert Titan lightning
- Correction for Ladder exploits
- Correction for chair-related exploits
- Improvements in the memory of the environment
- Ask Ice Titan to consider multiple targets as a jumping enemy
- Correction for Desert Titan that sometimes freezes / refuses to move during the fight with the boss
- Correction for the Titan of the desert who occasionally flew out of the confines of the world
- Untamed Desert Titan with lightning strike on the ground will now have a variable delay
- Removed Burning Debuff that the lightning field puts on the enemies
- Reduced damage to structures from melee attacks
- Added "Enable pairing" in the behavior dialog on Dinos, it is no longer necessary to wandering for mating
- Change the Dino Hover user interface to read "Enable Wander or Pairing to pair" instead of "Enable Wander to pair"
- Move the chat at the bottom left down
- Increased the size of Bullet / Arrow to 100 (from 50).
- Reduction of the automatic / heavy inventory size of the turret to about 40%, to adapt to the change of the ammunition stack (you get a slight increase in the maximum number of bullets that can store)
- Finish increasing the limit of the tribe group from 5 to 10
- A player can not accept alliance invitations unless they are administrators of the tribe
- Alliance invitations and new tribes added or removed from covenants are now registered in the Tribal Register.
- The tooltips now contain the dino statistics
- The pairing timer now advances while in a Cryopod unless Cryopod is transferred and then reset to comply with the new server's MatingIntervalMultiplier
- The aging of the baby is paused while in a Cryopod
- The imprint of the child is paused while in a Cryopod
- The baby's gestation is interrupted when a Cryopod is inserted
- Reduced range of SFX air conditioning
- It no longer affects Quetz and Karkinos
- Stun the cooldown increased compared to dinos, 5 seconds -> 7.5 seconds
- The rate of decrease in torpidity has been halved
- Now you can fight to get out faster
- added [ServerSettings] ItemStackSizeMultiplier to increase or decrease the stack size of items
- added [/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode] ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity to allow manual overriding of the item stack size on a per-article basis
Optimization of the mesh memory
- doedicurus clavicaudatus
- Sella Parasaur
- Rex saddle
- Sauropode saddle
- Various meshes of particles
Optimization of particle memory
- Fixed the problem with missing bionic skins
Ark Survival Evolved is now available for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.