Xbox Games Studios, formerly known as Microsoft Studio, hosted its first "Inside Xbox" event on February 5, 2019. Developer plans for next year and beyond, shared details on games and events for the future of the future. ;company,
The highlights of the event included:
- A new controller color, "Sport Red", has been presented. These controllers will begin shipping on March 5th.
- New titles have been announced for members of the Xbox Game Pass, including: "Shadow of the Tomb Raider", "Batman: Return to Arkham Collection", "Telltale & # 39; s The Walking Dead Season 1", "Pumped BMX Pro "and" de Blob ".
- The launch trailer and the opening movie of "Crackdown 3" were presented.
- It was revealed that D & # 39; Vorah will return to the roster for "Mortal Kombat 11."
- "Halo Outpost Discovery" will start touring throughout the country this summer. Bringing objects from the "Halo" universe to life will serve as an interactive experience for fans to celebrate the story of the series.
- "Astroneer", a space survival simulator, will soon leave and will be available to play on February 6th.
- Joe Neate, executive producer of "Sea of Thieves", has announced a "Friends Play Free" event, which will allow players to give up to three friends a copy of the game until February 13th. Neate also teased a huge update to celebrate "Sea of Thieves" First Birthday with more information coming up on March 20th.
- Koji Nakajima, producer of "Jump Force", has unveiled the latest additions to the fight roster of the game: Jotaro Kujo and DIO of "Jojo & # 39; s Bizarre Adventure".
- Huw Beynon, head of Deep Silver's Global Brand Management, talked about how "Metro Exodus" will be different from previous games in the series. The changes will include more attention to the story of the main character.