You will have wide open areas to explore and roam around everywhere Shadow of the Tomb Raiderand perhaps none of these areas is greater than Kuwaq Yaku. In this Shadow of the Tomb Raider Kuwaq Yaku guideWe guide you through the complete list with Kuwaq Yaku assembly pointsincluding where you can find artifacts, documents, wall paintings, monoliths and more.
But if you need help with other areas of Lara Croft's last adventurous tomb raiding instead, you want to go to our Shadow of the Tomb Raider Guide Hub. On this page you will find all introductory tips and tricks that you need for the game, including all the changes that have been made to fight, and new tools that you can get in the game.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Kuwaq Yaku Collectibles Locations
Just below you can find the complete location list for all collectibles in the Kuwaq Yaku area of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. We have divided the guide according to the collectible type so that you can easily look up all wall paintings, artifacts, documents and monoliths.
Kuwaq Yaku Monolith locations
- Across the lake from the city is a small island, where you can find a Monolith in the middle, in a clearing.
- Just north-east of the base camp of the Kuwaq Yaku ruins, you will find the monolith on top of some stone ruins, in a small clearing.
- The monolith for the Mam language can be found in the depths of the temple, after you have passed through the dead Trinity soldiers at the excavation site. It can be found directly on your left, immediately after Lara has spoken to Abby via the radio.
Kuwaq Yaku document locations
Kuwaq Yaku artifact locations
- Burial Doll replica – Activate your senses on the western edge of the city and you will see a door that can be broken off with your climbing ax. In this room you can find the Artifact in a small box on a desk.
- Conical shape – From the main camp in the village, take the bridge on your right and turn right when the lake is right in front of you. Now dive from the end of the wooden road and you will see a silver box on the floor of the lake, with the Artifact in it.
- A Haunting – On the way out the path to the north, you will see a small sign leading up to a slope on your right, to where some people are gathered. For the citizens there is a table on your right, with the Artefact on it.
- End Time – After Lara and Jonah have explored the small mural in a building, and Lara swims up a river, you reach a small outpost of the Trinity, with five crew members patrolling there. This artefact is located in the small hut on the left side of the area.
- Croft report – Right next to the base camp of Docks you will find this artifact on a small box.
- Site Scrubbed – Just on the path of the base camp of the Docks, you will find this Artifact on a small box, between a truck and a mud patch.
- Temple Survey – Go through a yellow door and drive down a small hole, and you will enter an area with many deceased Trinity soldiers. Just a short way to this path, you will find this artifact on your left, next to a yellow generator.
- Operation Update – After Lara escaped from the Piranha & # 39; s and went out, she sees a Trinity soldier trapped by an unknown enemy. Turn to the right and you will see the artefact in a small, muddy clearing.
- Scouring the Globe – Directly north of the Kuwaq Yaku Ruins base camp and in the next area of the Kuwaq Yaku card is a small clearing with several dead Trinity soldiers. In the middle of the bodies, you can find this Artifact.
Kuwaq Yaku Crypt location
- Directly to the west of the base camp in the city, you will find a crypt on the other side of the small river.
Kuwaq Yaku mural locations
- Wayta, the Tiran – In the first crypt described above you can discover the Wayta mural, in the dark part of the crypt.
- Coniraya – This mural is not to be missed – it is on the other side of the wall where the only merchant in the city has his back.
- Pachamama – Head north from the base camp Kuwaq Yaku Ruins and you will find this mural on the north side of a small clearing, with two boars roaming the area.
- Temple of the Moon – On the site of the Trinity Excavation you will find this mural. It is in the same area with a small firing line running straight through the middle of the small cave.
- Balams – Just after you've done the huge doorway puzzle with the rotating pillars, you'll find this mural in the next room immediately after the last door. It is on your left and although it looks like a document, it really counts as a mural.
- Gods of Suicide – To the right of the other side of the same hall with the Balam's mural, you will find these Gods of Suicide mural to your right after the doorway puzzle.
- Birthing the Serpent – Immediately after buying the Eagle's Talon tool, turn left and you can see this mural in the form of a document right in front of you, on a small shadowy path.
- Temple of the Dead – Just north-west of the base camp of Kuwaq Yaku Ruins, there is a small temple where you meet Jonah twice. Right at the back of this temple, up a small staircase, this Temple of the Dead mural.
- Golden Days – Immediately after the gigantic central puzzle in the Trial of the Eagle, you will find this mural just before Lara when she calls Jonah via the radio.
Kuwaq Yaku Challenge Location of the tomb
The Challenge Tomb for the Kuwaq Yaku can be found northeast of the Kuwaq Yaku Ruins base camp. Go through a few open spaces and keep pushing northward, and you will find the entrance to the Challenge Tomb, decorated with skulls.
The Archivist card for the Kuwaq Yaku area can be discovered within Crypt number one, as described above. It is not difficult to find the crypt itself and it is immediately on your left when you first need to switch on your flashlight.
A second Archival map can be found in the Kuwaq Yaku area in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The second card can be found in the temple area, with many dead Trinity soldiers strewn.
This is the end of our Shadow of the Tomb Raider guide for the Kuwaq Yaku region of the game. We are not quite ready with our guide for the next chronological part of the game, but for now you can always return to our Shadow of the Tomb Raider Peruvian Jungle Guide to track down any previous collectibles you may have missed.
This article may contain links to online stores. If you click on a button and buy the product, we may receive a small commission. Go here for more information.