CHINA.- They extract a 10 centimeter worm from the brain of a half-baked food lover. The victim received a number of epileptic seizures before they discovered that parasite in his body.
The doctors of a hospital of the University of Nanchang (Jiangxi, China) have withdrawn alive a worm about 10 centimeters that was in the brains of a 26-year-old man, according to Vanguardia MX.
The patient suffered a series of epileptic seizures in recent months and when he went to check, some blood tests showed that he had a basket of Spirometra mansoni & # 39; in his body, the newspaper reported. South China Morning Post.
You may also be interested in: Touch: student designs recipe for illiterate patient
On September 10, the man underwent surgery to have the parasite removed, which even once outside his guest could swim, according to Wang Chunliang, one of the doctors who controlled his treatment.
Guo Hui, director of a neurosurgery and neurology center of Shanghai, the intake of contaminated water and the consumption of raw or undercooked meat or seafood as possible causes of this invasion.
In fact, the victim herself pointed out that she often ate grilled food, a habit that would have caused her health problem.
Another viral fact
If you are a fan of the horror genre, then & # 39; The Shining & # 39 ;, that classic film is based on the novel by Stephen King and made by Stanley Kubric, a writer who goes crazy, his family and two. twin tetricas.
The place where it was recorded is the Stanley Hotel, which is located in Estes Park, Colorado.
Recently the hotel gave something to talk about when a huge bear decided to sign up & # 39; & # 39; to get a roomor so it seems, said the news portal Excelsior.
Black Bear walks to Hotel that & # 39; The Shining & # 39; has inspired pic.twitter.com/SmlaZPjIAE
– Fox News (@FoxNews) August 25, 2018